About This Photo
Vintage map shows the city of New Orleans, and the Mississippi River : Lake Pontchartrain in distance. Bird's-eye view of New Orleans with the Mississippi River in the foreground; prominent building and place names are listed below the image. This beautiful Currier & Ives map dates to 1885.
Note: Discounts will show on cart page. You are currently seeing the regular price.
Get Information on Custom Gallery Framing
About our Print Sizes
Prints are available in a variety of sizes: 5x7, 8 x 10, 16 x 20, 17 x 22 and 24 x 36.
- 5x7 - 5x7 prints are borderless prints on archival quality matte paper.
- 8x10 - 8x10 prints are printed on Moab gallery quality glossy paper with no borders.
- 16x20 - 16x20 prints are printed on archival quality luster paper with a 1" border to allow for matting/framing.
- 17x22 - 17x22 prints are printed on archival quality glossy paper with a 1" margin to allow for matting/framing.
- 24x36 - 24x36 prints are printed on a heavy semi-matte paper with a 1" - 3" border, depending on photo.
- Panoramics - Panoramics are printed on archival quality glossy paper with a 1" - 3" border, depending on photo.
About High Res Digital Files
Need a digital stock photography file for use in your print/digital projects? Select the high res digital file option and we will email you instructions to download a digital tiff file. Prints that are available as digital downloads are public domain photos with no copyright restrictions.
Canvas Prints: Our fine art Giclee on canvas prints have been museum-wrapped around 1.5" wood stretcher bars, and finished with handpainted black edges.
*NOTE: Discounts will be automatically applied to your shopping cart ($10 minimum purchase). No need to enter a discount code.