About This Photo
Photo shows Operations in North Africa by Allied air forces. With the aid of a little canvas, and an obsolete French bomber, an American task force has set up a very practical mess kitchen in North Africa. Left to right are Lieutenant E. T. McBoon of Canton, Illinois, and Ssergeant C. W. Moore of Houston, Texas, inspecting the kitchen. Corporal William G. Warrington, a cook from Jefferson, Texas, is preparing the meal. Dated 1943.
Note: Discounts will show on cart page. You are currently seeing the regular price.
Get Information on Custom Gallery Framing
About our Print Sizes
Prints are available in a variety of sizes: 5x7, 8 x 10, 16 x 20, 17 x 22 and 24 x 36.
- 5x7 - 5x7 prints are borderless prints on archival quality matte paper.
- 8x10 - 8x10 prints are printed on Moab gallery quality glossy paper with no borders.
- 16x20 - 16x20 prints are printed on archival quality luster paper with a 1" border to allow for matting/framing.
- 17x22 - 17x22 prints are printed on archival quality glossy paper with a 1" margin to allow for matting/framing.
- 24x36 - 24x36 prints are printed on a heavy semi-matte paper with a 1" - 3" border, depending on photo.
- Panoramics - Panoramics are printed on archival quality glossy paper with a 1" - 3" border, depending on photo.
About High Res Digital Files
Need a digital stock photography file for use in your print/digital projects? Select the high res digital file option and we will email you instructions to download a digital tiff file. Prints that are available as digital downloads are public domain photos with no copyright restrictions.
Canvas Prints: Our fine art Giclee on canvas prints have been museum-wrapped around 1.5" wood stretcher bars, and finished with handpainted black edges.
*NOTE: Discounts will be automatically applied to your shopping cart ($10 minimum purchase). No need to enter a discount code.